In collaboration with the French Department of Agriculture and in partnership with Interfel (French Inter-Branch Association of Fresh Fruits and Vegetables which created Fresh Attitude Week), Fresh Attitude Week has become an annual event in Alliance districts in America, along with schools in France and Hungary to raise awareness about the consumption of fresh fruits and vegetables in schools.
Here’s one of the recipes from Interfel!Print
Red Fruits Dessert
- Total Time: <10 min.
- Yield: 4 persons 1x
- 300 grams of various red fruits (raspberry, strawberry, blackcurrant, currant, etc.)
- 50 grams of cottage cheese
- 4 petit Suisse
- 2 tablespoons of agave syrup
- 4 quarters of a pound cake
- 3 tbsp of crispy muesli
- Rinse and dry fruits (except raspberries, so that they do not waterlog).
- Cut the pound cake at the size of the verrines and place them in the bottom of each verrine
- In a bowl, combine the petit suisse, cottage cheese and agave syrup.
- Repart the preparation in the verrines then add the mixed red fruits.
- Sprinkle with muesli before serving.
Tip: Add zest of lemon or chopped fresh mint to season this dessert
- Prep Time: <10 min.
- Cook Time: Raw
Join the Conversation
The latest news and headlines from Urban School Food Alliance
Urban School Food Alliance Leads Development of Pioneering Chicken Pilot in School Districts Around the Country to Transform the School Lunch Procurement System
May 16, 2023
Contact:Scott Carter: 571-359-1042, [email protected] Rodriguez: 805-331-7764, [email protected]
Resolution to Support Nutrition Standards
Apr 24, 2023
Plastic Free Lunch Day Returns on April 19, 2023
Apr 19, 2023
WASHINGTON, April 19, 2023 – Last November, the Urban School Food Alliance joined Cafeteria Culture in hosting...
Tweets by urbanschoolfood